For the glory
of God and the good of His people, Chapel Ministries International serves to
expand and support the kingdom of God through ministries to the body of Christ
both locally and globally.
Chapel Ministries International exists to serve international ministries and missionaries
- CMI provides agency administrative oversight of Christian ministries, in accordance with the aims and purposes of the Clearcreek Chapel and under its supervision and direction.
- CMI provides receiving and receipting of funds to support missionaries who are sent by their churches and do not want to use a traditional mission board.
CMI seeks to serve ministries and missionaries who are committed to the local church as those charged to send and support ministry in the neighborhoods and in the nations. Those who partner with CMI will have a sending church who will take full responsibility for the finances, budget, ministry, work that the missionary or ministry does.
- Missionary members will be under the direction of their sending church. CMI will provide the services agreed to and will provide counsel and advice as required.
- Ministry members will be under the direction of their establishing church. CMI will provide services agreed to which may include management, financial and development services as agreed to.
- (937) 886-0463
- Street address
- 2738 Pennyroyal Road, Miamisburg, Ohio
- Mailing address
- P.O. Box 726, Springboro, Ohio 45066
- Electronic mail
- General Information: ExecutiveDirector@CMI-Ministry.org